Microsoft Outlook is used to store emails, tasks, calendars, RSS feeds, journals, etc in PST file. Sometimes, your PST file may get corrupt or damaged due to various reasons. So, in order to resolve this issue there is an inbuilt tool is available called Scanpst.exe. But this tool fails to fix, if your PST file is badly corrupted. In such case, you need to use any reliable software to repair such corrupted PST file. You can make use of PST Recovery software to recover PST file in few simple steps.
Reasons behind corruption of PST File:
Sharing of PST File over the Network
Abrupt Termination of Outlook
Improper Up-gradation of Outlook Version
Interruptions while compacting PST file
Over-sized PST File
PST file header corruption
- Use updated antivirus on your system to prevent your system from virus attack. A virus attack may corrupt your PST files that are present on your system.
- Don’t close Outlook abruptly as it may cause PST file corruption.
- Outlook may also get terminated improperly due to sudden shutdown of system by power failure. So keep UPS battery for back up to avoid such issue.
- The solution to avoid PST file corruption is to take proper back up of PST file. So that when you encounter with any of these PST file loss situation, then you can easily restore your PST file from back up.
Features of PST Recovery software:
- This software recovers corrupted PST file on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, etc.
- It is capable of recovering deleted or lost PST file on all latest versions of Windows such as Windows Vista, Windows server 2003, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows 2008, Windows 10, Windows 7, etc with great ease.
- Once repairing process is over, you can view the list of items recovered from PST file in Outlook.
- Using this tool, you can retrieve deleted or lost Outlook attributes such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, etc with utmost ease.
- You can repair PST file that are not repaired using Inbox repair tool of Outlook known as Scanpst.exe.
- Using this tool, you can recover delete email messages empted from “Deleted Items Folder”.
- It also repairs password protected PST file and highly encrypted PST file.
- This software generates a new PST file in Outlook 2003- 2010 format to import it easily.
- You can preview the recovered PST file using “Preview” option.
Simple Steps to Recover PST file from Outlook:
- Install and run the demo version of PST Recovery software on your Windows system and select “Recover files” that display on the main screen.
- Now select appropriate option and proceed with the recovery process.
- Select the drive in which you want to recover PST file and click on “Next “option to start scanning process.
- Once scanning process is over, you can view the recovered PST file along with other data in two types of view. One is “File Type View” and second one is “Data Type View”.