In current era, various electronic gadgets can be used to capture HD images such as digital cameras, mobile phones, modern iPods, camcorders and more. But among these devices, digital camera is the first choice of people. Even, in digital cameras, the professional and normal snapshooters use Nikon Coolpix L120 camera as it has optical zoom lens which outputs high quality photos. The image files contains the memorable moments of life. So, not even a single users wish to lose their important pictures. But even after lot of care, users may end up losing pics from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera due to numerous reasons.
Well, consider a scenario that, after taking the snaps, recording videos, etc., user may transfer all the files from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera to the computer. But, if this transfer process gets interrupted due to some reasons like improper shutdown of computer, less memory, etc., then there are chances for files to get delete from the camera.
If you too have come across the similar situation, then you might have tried all possible methods to get back your required files and folders from the respective gadget. But what if you failed to recover deleted pictures from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera even after following all known and guided procedures?? Don’t panic!!! As Nikon Coolpix L120 is the most preferred camera, there also exist a tool called Nikon Canon Photo Recovery software which is widely accepted and recommended by industry experts to get back photos from Nikon Coolpix L120 after deletion. But, before using this tool make sure that, the required info which needs to be restored is not overwritten by other data because, if it gets replaced, then you may lose it forever. So, it is recommended to avoid adding new files to the device from which lost or erased data needs to be retrieved. However, this excellent application has powerful built-in programs that easily guides you how to recover deleted photos from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera. But prior to know about this recovery process, let’s know some common scenarios which results in deletion of photos from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera;
- Usually, the storage capacity of Nikon Coolpix L120 camera will not be sufficient enough to store huge number of files. So, you may clear its memory on regular time basis in order to capture and store new files in it. But sometimes, while clearing the memory or erasing unwanted files, you may accidently select your memorable photos and then click on “Delete” option.
- The camera storage space can be extended using memory card (SD/SDHC/SDXC). But, while accessing or processing files, if you abruptly eject the card from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera, then there might be a chance for deletion of pictures from the camera as well as from the card.
- If your Nikon Coolpix L120 camera files gets severely infected by deadly viruses, then you may scan the camera memory using anti-virus app. But this scanning process may leads to deletion of photos from the camera.
- A camera user can move files from internal to external memory of camera and vice versa. But during this operation, if user unknowingly choose delete option, or camera gets sudden switched off, then there is a possibility for images to get delete from the Nikon Coolpix L120 camera.
- An error message will be displayed on camera screen like “memory is full” when space is not available to store newly captured or recorded files. But if you ignore this message and continue with capturing images, then the existed files may get disappear from the Nikon Coolpix L120 camera.
Photos may also get erased or disappear from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera due to reasons like mishandling, formatting the camera card, intentional deletion, use of third party tools and more. Well, these causes can be avoided by taking some safety measures as follows;
Before deleting the files, make sure that the selected files doesn’t contain any of your valuable info. Avoid abrupt removal of card from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera especially when when data is being processed. Prior to move files from internal to external memory, charge your camera to avoid sudden switched off. Use trustworthy and updated anti-virus app to scan Nikon Coolpix L120 camera to keep its data safe from malicious virus programs. It is always recommended to keep backup of your most memorable pictures in an external storage device so that you won’t be in trouble in any disastrous situation.
However, even after following these safe measures, if your photos gets deleted from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera, then be relaxed!!! As told earlier, now it is possible to recover deleted pictures from Nikon Coolpix L120 digital camera using the best Nikon Canon Photo Recovery application.
Why to opt this tool?
Nikon Canon Photo Recovery is well-advanced and highly reliable software for recovering images from Nikon Coolpix L120 after deletion. It has potential to find photo files of various formats like GIF, PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, TIF, JPG, BMP, etc. This renowned utility offers secure, quick and easy process to restore erased pictures from Nikon Coolpix L120 camera. It facilitates you to perform this recovery task on popular Windows and Mac OS versions such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003, also Mac OS X, Snow leopard, Mountain Lion, Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, etc. Using this promising software, you can recover your required missing or deleted files from various types of camera memory cards like SDHC, XD, SDXC, MiniSD, CF, MicroSD, etc. It also supports all brands of SD cards like Kingston, Lexar, SanDisk, Panasonic, Verbatim, Olympus, Sony and more.
Using its simple and user friendly interface even a non-technical user can come to know how to recover deleted photos from Nikon Coolpix L120. This program is among the best and most reliable utility that supports Nikon Coolpix L120 digital camera. Other than Coolpix, it also supports other series of Nikon cameras, also the brands of cameras like Canon, Fujifilm, Pentax, Olympus, Kodak, Panasonic, Sony, etc. Taking the assistance of this proficient tool, you can even recover deleted or lost photos from hard drives, iPods, external hard disk, phones, etc. After the recovery process, you can preview recovered images before restoration.